Monday 23 June 2014

The wait is over: The Silkworm (Robert Galbraith)

Today has been an amazing day! I've finally got my hands on the new JK Rowling (aka Robert Galbraith) novel: The Silkworm. I can't wait to read it either, especially as I loved The Cuckoo's Calling so much.


This will be my second ever reading of a crime novel as I tend to stick to either fantasy or horror, however I'm really getting my teeth into it. Before I can start reading this book I've got to finish the one I'm currently reading: Bear Grylls: Facing The Frozen Ocean which is equally as entertaining! 

So alas, my Cormoran Strike novel will just have to wait for now, sitting neatly on my black cat bookshelf no doubt! Keep reading my blog to get first access to my review of The Silkworm. Also I would love to know your opinion of the book if you've read it, so please leave a comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment